If you have any queries regarding an order our contact details are as follows;
ABI Garage Doors Ltd.
159 – 163 Buslingthorpe Lane
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +44(0)113 2629979
Fax number: +44(0)113 2621936
Goods should be returned and re-packed in the original packaging as received complete 'AS SOLD' and in 'AS NEW' condition (for example, if the packaging has been opened to examine the product/s you must have done so without damaging the packaging or the product/s in any way). The condition of the goods will remain the customer's responsibility while in their possession. Any return labels should not be placed directly on the item packaging. Please wrap any items to be returned in a protective layer and place any labels on this outer packaging.
Copyrighted goods (all software, media and installation CDs) where the packaging has been unsealed and/or the product has been registered unless the product is faulty.
Products that we have made to your specification or customised specifically for you
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
1. All goods and services are sold in accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2000 No.2334). This regulation essentially ensures that the consumer is given clear information about the goods and services the supplier is offering, is provided with an order confirmation via email and has a cancellation period of 30 days from the day after the date of delivery - during which time the consumer may cancel the contract by notifying the supplier of their request to cancel either in writing or by email.
2. If you wish to cancel your order during the cancellation period set out in clause 1, please notify us in writing by letter, fax or by email. A telephone call is not sufficient unless both you and ABi Garage Doors agree otherwise.
3. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract with the cancellation period, either before or after you have received the goods, the goods should be received by us within a reasonable time period (usually 28 days). The risk and cost of returning the goods to us shall be borne by ourselves Unless otherwise agreed with you. If you fail to return the goods to us, you must make the goods available for collection upon notification from us that we intend to collect the goods.
4. Upon cancellation of the contract we will credit your account with a full refund of the money paid to us, including the cost of delivery of the goods to you, as soon as possible and in any event not later than 30 days after receipt of the notice of cancellation. If you do not return the goods or do not make the goods available for collection upon notification from us, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct cost of recovering the goods from the amount of the refund.
5. Goods should be returned and re-packed in the original packaging as received complete 'AS SOLD' and in 'AS NEW' condition (for example, if the packaging has been opened to examine the product/s you must have done so without damaging the packaging or the product/s in any way).
6. You have a duty to take reasonable care of the products while in your possession and during the cancellation period to maintain them in the condition in which they were supplied by us. If goods are damaged or your use of the goods has gone beyond your right to reasonably inspect and assess the goods, ABi Garage Doors reserves the right to seek recompense.
7. The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 3 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
8. If a fault should occur with your product outside the cancellation period and within the 12 month manufacturers' warranty period, you may wish to take your product to any manufacturer’s authorised repair centre (with a copy of your online receipt from us) or you may wish to return the product/s to our returns department, with a copy of your online receipt and a full written description of the fault. Our returns department can send your faulty product/s to the manufacturer or authorised service centre on your behalf. If the product is found to be faulty we will repair it free of charge and return the product/s to you. If we or the manufacturer are unable to repair your product within a reasonable period of time then we can offer you the choice of a full refund or to supply you an alternative product equivalent.
9. The provisions of clause 7 and 8 do not affect your statutory rights.